Sunday, October 08, 2006

5 weeks left


Welcome
All

I am going to try and make this the official Kai Monticello blog. If you ever want to check up about what me and Aya are doing, or how Kai is, see some new pictures, or something else, come to this website: kaimm.blogspot.com and you can get all the action you want. I really am going to try and keep this site up to date, but just so you guys can help me, you have also been e-mailed an inviation to sign up on this site, therefore you can put up your own posts, and questions, and pictures, etc.

Hopefully this will work out alright, but that is yet to be seen. I have faith and to show you how big 5 weeks is I am going to put up a pic of the baby. Things are getting busy, and we are getting really excited and anxious for Kai to be here. Aya is more than ready to have the baby, she is looking forward to pregnancy being over; I can see why, it's tough work. Recently she has had trouble sleeping and getting around, seeing as to how big she is getting. We recently went shopping for everything we could need for a newborn and a mom, so I think we have all the goods: diapers (check), baby soap (check), Pa-dukes (check).

We'll I just wanted to inform you all of how things are going here, if you have any comments, please feel free to post, if you don't know how, all you have to do is create a user name. The rest should be really easy. I hope all is well.

Taker Easy,

Tony

a.k.a. Dad

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines