Friday, October 27, 2006

News Update: Friday, Oct. 27th; 8:21pm JST

 Alright I just found a quick easy way to post things, so hopefully this will make it easier for me to get things up on this here blog guy.

Just so you all know, when me and Aya wen to the doctor on wed. everything was normal, and on schedule.  Kai is weighing in at a nice 6.5lbs. They are beginning to think that she will go the full 40wks and end up having Kai sometime around Nov. 9th.  That is great news, but Aya didn't really want to hear it, cause right now she is about ready to PIIZZZZopppppp.                                                                                                                    
Anyway, I am going to be working on this here Picture vid. of places I have visited in Nihon.                                                       


                     Peace Out 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines