Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Tube

My website on you tube is now in development. This is all part of getting all my websites connected and running smoothly.

In other news, Kai is no where to be found. Aya is about the size of a large mini-van, and desperately wants to be a full-on mother. We keep pushing our next doctor appointment back in an effort save some cash and time. We figure why go to the doctor today, wh we are going to be there tomorrow for the real deal.

I hope all is well out there in cyber-space, and everyone is in good health.

I can't tell you all how nerve racking it is, wait for your child (all you moms and dads know how I feel). There is nothing to do but wait it out, and we all hope it is soon.

Taker Easy.

http://www.youtube.com/kaimjapan

Labels:



Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines