Monday, October 09, 2006

10 days??!?!!!?


Doctor: kakikmimkamicmkyoushokiakmiyatokatatyukat
Tony: Yeaaaaaaaah your gonna have to put that in laymen's terms for me Sensei.
Doctor: I hope Aya can keep the baby for 10 more days. Bye-bye.
Tony: ?!
-Did he just say 10 days?
Aya: Yes. He said he hopes I can keep the baby for 10 more days, I thin..
Tony: 10 days!!!! Wooohhha , we gotta due date in five weeks. (et.alt. Baby Pains).
-I thought the baby would be born then, and not 4 weeks before the due date?! (et.alt Baby Pains).

Well I guess it is sooner than we all thought, at least that's how it feels for me and Aya. You guys might get to see the baby pictures sooner than we all imagined.

Aya and I were a little surprised about what the doctor said; the baby is very active now, and it is possible he will be born soon, but like any pregnancy, it's hard to tell when exactly the baby will be born. It is still very possible that the baby will come around 11.9.06, but it is also now possible that we could see Kai next week: like I said in the last post, before we went to the doctor this morning. I had no idea how timely my words were.....I guess me and Aya were still anticipating a November baby, and never thought October was really possible. Well as we all know, anything's possible.

Anyway, with an early arrival, Kai would be a Libra 9.23~10.22, instead of a Scorpio 10.23~11.22. I did a little reading about these two zodiac signs and they seem like polar opposites. Allow myself to introduce the Libra vs. Scorpio battle.

Libra:
The only inanimate sign of the zodiac, all the others representing either humans or animals. Libra is the seventh sign of the Zodiac and associated with justice. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have elegance, charm and good taste, are naturally kind, very gentle, and lovers of beauty, harmony (both in music and social living) and the pleasures that these bring.


And then there is the Scorpio:
The eighth sign of the Zodiac and associated with intensity and power. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a complex, emotional, analytical, focused, determined, hypnotic, and self-contained character.


Is he gonna be a Poet or a Maniac: in the poker game of life? I am not a expert on these things, and haven't paid too much attention to them really. But when you got a baby due, I guess you can't help to be anxious so you start to look for signs in the stars.

Don't be afraid to write anything up here, that is why I created this, to start convos and share ideas.

I don't know, maybe before 10.25 is a good thing, and if he is anything like his parents, he probably will be born then.

Stay Tuned

~Anthony & Aya

Labels: ,



Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines