Sunday, October 29, 2006

Japan In A Minute



These are some of the pics. of my travels across Japan. I do apologize that some of the pictures are low quality, due to the fact that they were taken with my old cell phone.

The first set of opening pictures are from Tokyo, when I was there last Feb.

Shikoku is one of the five main Islands of Japan; I traveled there last summer with some friends and went rafting.  We also climbed a 100m (not Kilometer as I had up previously; sorry) peak with lots of temples a long the way.

Hazu Bekkan was a hot spring that Aya and visiteded last winter.  While we were out there we got to see a local festival.

Cherry Blossom viewing is very big here, and last April we all went out to the parks and chilled with the locals and crashed their parties.

And Finally due to resent request (yes I do take requests) I placed in some pictures of the Travels of The Binghamtonians who all made the long trip out to see me.  These include the Wedding photos, cause that surely was a Trip.

Enjoy

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines