Wednesday, November 22, 2006

More of Kai

Sorry I haven't gotten to update in a while; things have been rather busy, as you might imagine. Kai has been getting bigger and enjoying his first days this past week, and I have managed to get some pictures of him in action. Here he is doing what he does best: laying around.


This is the big guy with his burping towel, definitely don't want to lose that.


Just so you all can get some prospective on how big he is.


I think he might be a baller.




This baby is cute, no doubt about it. I do think he is going to take after his dad. He is starting to get some more defined facial features, including his nose and eyes; but the real test will have to be his smile.


Kai has been a very good baby so far. Immediately after eating, he is dreaming. This is makes our lives a lot easier for sure. Last night Kai spent his first night in our room, at the hospital, and he only woke up once, because he was hungry. After that it was all ZZs. Aya and I thanked our lucky stars, once again.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines