Friday, December 15, 2006

Kai hits 4 WEEKS

Saturday the 16th is Kai's 4 week B-day and he has grown a lot. He always finds a new way to surprise us everyday and its been a real adventure with him.

It's been fun these past few weeks, and my hat is off to Aya: the woman in charge doing the majority of the baby work. She has done so much with Kai and taken care of him every step of the way. Its hard being away all day, and then sometimes doing things after work and not ending up home till 9 at night. I thank Aya for everything she has done in these past weeks, and she is the reason why Kai is growing up so healthy and strong.

ARIGATO AYA!



AISHITERU YO!

Thank God as I write this, I am finishing out my last day of School! It's winter break finally, and this will give me a chance to spend a lot more time with Aya and Kai. We got a big vacation planned of changing diapers and catching some serious ZZZs. I can't wait. Also Nick, aka the wild card, will be visiting this winter for New Years, along with spending his 19th birthday in Nihon.

I'm looking forward to the long break and the time with the fam. It's time to begin the Holiday Season.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines