Thursday, November 30, 2006

Your Kids Grow up fast

Not to sound cliche or like a 60 year old Dad, but as I've been watching Kai through these last 2 weeks, he has already changed dramatically.

First off he has grown about an inch or so already, and gained some more baby fat. He is definitely a strong baby, seeing as how he can pick his head up and move it around, especially when he is looking for some food. I don't know if we are not feeding him enough, or he is just a really big baby, but he sure likes to eat. I think its probably the latter of the two.

Aya has been doing a lot of feeding, and now we are supplementing. No not GNC weight gainer, just using some baby milk mix, to add to a bottle here and there when Kai doesn't seem to be full.

The other day I laid him down on his belly for some "tummy time." This action helps him strengthen up his neck muscles and relieves some of the stress on his head; but yeah, it was "tummy time" for baby Kai, and already at not even two weeks of age, this little guy (will have to stop saying little soon) picked his head up off the floor and switched it from facing right, to facing left. I was dumbfounded. I guess it was like watching one of the many new milestones, Kai will be performing in the coming months.

Digg!

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines