Wednesday, October 11, 2006

No baby ¥E T

Ok, so it's 3:15 Eastern Japanese Time, and Aya has not given birth yet.

This is good, so we only have 7 days left and then it will be completely safe for Kai to be born. I do have a question for all you out there, and I am going to take a poll here. What name do you like better:

(1) Kai Michael Monticello
(2) Kai Marion Monticello
(3) Kai TheTank Monticello

(4) Others?
I am having a hard time deciding between the first three. Michael is my middle name, as all of you know, and I think it sounds good. Marion is my Grandfather's name and is my confirmation name; it was my first choice, but it was for his first name. And then there's TheTank, but I am worried this one might get misunderstood; very tough decisions here.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines