Sunday, December 17, 2006

Baby Update

Yesterday we went to the doctors for Kai's one month check up and boy has he grown.

In only 4 weeks he has gone from 3.8kg/8.5lbs to 4.9kg/10.8lbs. This has got to be some kind of Japanese Baby record; when we were at the hospital, Kai was by far the biggest kid there, out weighing all the babies in the place. His legs didn't even fit on the little table they used to measure him.

Besides his weight, he has grown from 52cm to 58cm. That is a 2in growth to 22.5in. I was talking to my parents and they said I weighed 11.4lb at 4 months; Kai is going to have that beat in no time. You can see how big Kai is in comparison to other kids, just when you lay him down next to another baby. It's funny to see, and next time I have then chance I will take a picture.

Until then I am going to go do chin-ups so I can carry Kai when he is 3 months old.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines