Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sionara (just for a week)

Well, this might be the last chance for me to put up a post, but you get to look forward to all the great pictures and good stories from our trip.  Aya wants to go shopping for about 23hrs in the afternoons, as for me well, I am thinking beach, beer, bed.  Okay no that is not all, there is also the WWII memorial, the beautiful scenery, and of course, my first chance to go surfing!

If there is a chance, I will throw up some pictures on the blog while we are there.  Otherwise expect to hear back in about a week.  

p<(*?*)>p

(In our spare time, Kai and I practiced our Lion King Impersonations as we get ready for the presentation on the Summit).


Ohiyo-gozaimus

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines