Thursday, January 04, 2007

Big Baby Update

A lot has happened in the past week.

First off, my brother Nick is staying with us, and we have managed to find some time to get out, and explore the city.  We celebrated his birthday on the 3rd, and went out for some drinks the night before.

  
Besides that things have been busy, especially with Kai.  Recently he has started to cooo and owwwwhhh  a lot more, which is so much fun to watch.  Me and him chat about what sports he will play when he is older and mom has to make sure the activities aren't to dangerous of course.  I think American football is out of the question, even though he is gonna be a big boy.

Aya recently weighed Kai and he came in at 12.75lbs or 5.8kgs, in 6 and a half weeks.  My mom told me that is what I weighed when I was probably 6 months old.  Anyway, the little guy sure has a good idea of what is going on.  Take this picture for example, there is no denying he's a smart little baby.


P.S. Thank you Nina for the wonderful bib.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines