Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Baby Abundance

There is a new way to share pictures of Kai.  

Besides Baby A Day There is Flickr where lots of the extra photos will show up.  I only choose the best photos for Baby A Day, but I didn't want to leave the other pictures out.  This new site, will allow you to see the other pictures I have snapped along the way, and trust me there are a lot.  It is so hard to take just one picture when I pull out the camera and I figured why not share this abundance of photos with the rest of you.

So sit back and enjoy a Slide Show. If you turn the speed up really fast its kinda like a crude video, yet i'st still fun to watch.

After this post has past, you can always get to The Flickr Photos via the link in Kai's profile to the left.  

Enjoy

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines