Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Squint I


Squint I
Originally uploaded by amontice.
This is hot off the press from Flickr, and is just one of the many photos you can find there. From time to time I will send over a picture from Flickr so you can see the new action shots, but feel free to uuooooo and awwwwww yourself anytime.

The photos will take on the Roman Numeral System, I don't know why, I just thought it would be fun.  I want to try and group them all into facial expressions, even pictures that weren't taken at the same time.  That way if you are ever in need of a Kai Grimace you will know where to look.  One suggestion is to search though the tags, if you are looking for something specific.

I thought squint was an appropriate title, what do you think?

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines