Saturday, December 23, 2006

Kai Kalendar

For all of you out there on the Kai Calendar, you will already know this when I say it, but I am going to go ahead and say it anyway: today we are 5 weeks old!

That's right, Kai is 5wks and going strong. And in honor of the big guy's achievement, we have a live (and I do mean live here, as this video was taken this evening) video of Kai-chan giving his acceptance speech. If you listen closely you will hear him tell you, very clearly, "One: I am cuter than you," and, "Two: I am cuter than you, when you were as big as me."

The latter might be a stretch, but I think we can all agree on the former. We'll I won't keep you any longer.

Enjoy the show.

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines