Wednesday, March 07, 2007

In the HI


Life was good, life was really good.

Hawaii was all that we expected, and Aya and I have decided we could live there on Kai One Place, no problem. Only thing is, we need to find some jobs first. The trip started off with Aya getting hammered (on accident) after the waitress at the restaurant switched Aya's lemonade with an alcoholic one. That was a wonderful kickoff to the trip.

Following this there was many a vist to the beach and lots of other activities which were done. Dan and I decided to kayak out to some "bird sanctuary" where no birds were located, while Maria and Nina went to the very far away islands in the distance there. Job well done ladies, Dan and I could not make it that far.

Then there was the meet up with Charlie from LOST. That was pretty cool, and he actually saved my tail, cause we were running late to the restaurant/bar (when there are famous people around everyone is happy).
Of course we can't forget the picturesque scenery all over the islands, the crystal clear water and Pearl Harbor. I decided to go swimming at "Sandy Beach" later to realize that it was actually as dangerous as everyone said it was. The 12ft swells damn near killed me, but at least I hit some serious waves while I was there.

Finally there was the great times relaxing with our family and friends, and my noteworthy discussion about Global Warming with Danny B. Apparently he hasn't seen An Inconvenient Truth, but after I send him his free copy, he promises to sport the "I'm sorry, I was wrong about Global Warming" bumper sticker on his whip. Until then, I will keep fighting the good fight.

Check out Flickr Show for all the new pictures. Lots are labeled and if you want a sweet Kai in Hawaii poster, let me know.


"Hey-ah, where's the closest toilet guy?"

Labels: , ,



Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines