Wednesday, March 14, 2007

NES


Famicom, or as you may know it in the US, the original Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), has made a recent reappearance at the Monticello household. Last weekend Aya and I saw this great piece of gaming hardware on sale for about $12, so we couldn't help ourselves.

Although she looks a little different from our US version, she still plays like a true NES. We thought this would be a great way to get Kai started on the hand-eye coordination thing, we'll let you know how that turns out.

All the games here are completly different. I mean there is like hundreds of games that were only made in Japan. I was able to find Mike Tyson's Punchout, but it was a little to expensive for my taste; it actually cost more than the NES, which was redicoulus. I did have to splurge for Mario-bros, cause when we find a minute, it never hurts to play a little Super Mario 3. For all you RBI fans out there, that is actually the Japanese equvilant of it, which is called Family Star (weird I know).


Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines