Friday, March 16, 2007

Baby Update @ 20:07

Kai has been Vaccinated!  Today he received his 3 month shot to protect against the big T (aka Tuberculosis).  I wasn't able to go with Aya and Kai to the doctor's due to work, but she told me that he didn't even bat an Eye when he took the shot.  What can I say, kid's got good Jeans...I mean genes: takes after dad.  
Also we had a weigh-in this past Wednesday, and Kai-chan is on track to be the biggest Monticello yet.  Coming in 7.01kgs (15.45lbs) and measuring 62cm (2ft), we are glad to see that he has leveled off a little bit, but still a healthy sack of potatoes.  The kid is so strong, he has no problem standing up and he is only 4 months old! No crazy camera tricks here folks, that's pure brute strength.
As for Aya and I, we'll be spending the next month catching up with her friends, and saying good-bye to some of my friends, due to the end of the school year here.  This gives me some time off and we are looking forward to our visit to the onsen soon. If all goes to plan, we should be relaxing in the mountains in about a month.
One last note, Kai will be making an Audition as a Baby Model in the near future, we just need to get the pictures out.  I think he's got the gig hands down, no?
--
The Dude Abides


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines