Saturday, March 24, 2007

What's so Funny?


It was a funny day in the house, and Kai joined in on the Party.  We were just playing around (me and Kai), while Aya was in the shower.  He was really intent on trying to get the blanket I was dangling in front of his face, and loving every minute of it.  

I thought this was absolutely hysterical and kept laughing at how happy the blanket was making him.  Then out of no where, Kai lets out a huge laugh.  I didn't even realize what he was doing at first, and then after a couple times it clicked: he was laughing along with me.  

It was unreal, like Kai and I had shared a funny joke, and we both were laughing at it.  There was a mutual understanding that something was very funny, and it was an amazing connection.  This was the first time he laughed, and I wanted to catch it on video, but when I got back he had lost interest in the blanket.

Still this is a big step for the big guy, and next time he does it I will be sure to catch it on the vid.  Until then, I'll keep my eyes pealed for baby laughs.

"Ahhh...I forgot to buy the milk."


1 Comments:

Blogger catrossiter said...

Kai is gorgeous - radiant smile!
Send your address to my email please, we have a baby gift for him. Love to you, Aya and Kai.
Catherine & Kirk

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



photoblog-community
Blog On
\"""";""""/
My BlogLines